Confirmed speakers include:
Westminster Insight’s Alternative Provision Digital Conference
- Sarah Dove, President, PRUsAP
- Kiran Gill, Founder and Associate Fellow, The Difference and Institute for Public Policy Research
- Rob Gasson, Chief Executive, Wave Multi Academy Trust
- Stephen Steinhaus, Principal, Solihull Academy
- Mark Londesborough, Associate Director of Creative Learning and Development, RSA
- Ian Thompson, Director, PGCE course, University of Oxford
- Gerry Robinson, Executive Headteacher, Haringey Learning Partnership
- Mike Armiger, Educator & Adviser
- Prof Damien Page, Professor, Leeds Beckett University
- Jeni Barnacle, Director of Nurturing Change, Nurcha
- Bev Wise,Associate Assistant Principal, Bridge Academy
- Sara Parsonage,Director, Social Finance
- Hazel Bunting, Head Teacher, Exceptional Ideas Limited
- Ellie Doyle, Difference Leader, The Difference
- Seamus Oates CBE, CEO TBAP, AP/SEND Executive Leader
- Dr Lynn Moore, Educational Psychologist, School Governor and City Councillor, Leicester City Council
- Jeremy Dodd, Co-Headteacher, The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Neil Dawson,Co-Founder, The Family School
- Caron Johnson, Executive Headteacher, The Rowans AP Academy
will respond to the impact of COVID-19 on AP provision. Join us to explore new developments in the sector and insightful case studies from leading practitioners. Explore the regulatory environment, innovative funding models,
de-centralisation, multi-agency collaboration,
mental health support, parental engagement
and successful Post-16 Transitions.
You will hear from experts who are leading research and advocacy for the sector, and practitioners who are harnessing the lessons learnt
to adapt service provision to the evolving needs of children and young adults in AP.
In light of COVID-19 with so many services switching to digital delivery our Alternative Provision Digital Conference will also provide a professional perspective on the benefits, range and depth of new and appropriate supporting technologies.
Join us to explore how to utilise early intervention strategies to prevent exclusion
in schools and how to make AP fit-for-purpose, improving outcomes for student's education and well-being.